Online Community Meetings
There were two community meetings held in October. If you weren’t able to attend, here is a link to a recording to watch the meeting and learn more about the project.
Transit needs across the City of Albuquerque are evolving. To meet those needs, ABQ RIDE is undertaking a comprehensive review of existing transit services and considering ways to enhance its network and service options.
Study recommendations will aim to best meet the needs of Albuquerque transit users and to make the most efficient use of existing resources.
Click here to learn more.
- What is possible within the limited budget for service?
- What is the relative importance of:
- High frequencies
- Long hours/days of service (span)
- Short walks to service
- Covering places where people have a severe need for transit
- Covering newly-developed areas
- How do land use and development affect transit’s usefulness?
- What other factors affect transit’s success?